We take care to protect the privacy of our clients, investors and users of these websites. This Policy explains how we process information about website visitors.
We set out below our procedures and explains our policy for retention and deletion of Personal Data.
1. CHARLES TAYLOR will keep and maintain Data Inventories, listing the categories of all the Personal Data that it processes, including specifying Special Category Personal Data.
2. CHARLES TAYLOR will keep and maintain a Fair Processing Notice.
3. CHARLES TAYLOR conducts Data Privacy Impact Assessments upon developing new procedures or processes, or entering into new forms of business which involve the processing of Personal Data likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons or involving automated decision-making. The CHARLES TAYLOR DPO shall be responsible for any required prior consultation with the ICO . CHARLES TAYLOR will act in accordance with all its legal obligations in respect of Personal Data.
4. CHARLES TAYLOR will give effect to rights to information.
5. Any contracts in which both CHARLES TAYLOR and another entity are joint Data Controllers shall where possible specify their division of responsibilities to maximise the transparency to data subjects, especially regarding their data subject rights.
6. Processing Personal Data for Specified Purposes only
CHARLES TAYLOR maintain the Data Inventories which include:
7. Data Minimisation
CHARLES TAYLOR will only process Personal Data insofar as is reasonably necessary to do so.
CHARLES TAYLOR will review its Data Inventories on a periodical basis, no less than once a year.
8. Data Integrity
CHARLES TAYLOR shall ensure, where reasonably practicable, that all Personal Data it processes shall be accurate and up to date.
CHARLES TAYLOR provides for the right to rectification, which shall be considered without undue delay on receipt of a written request from, or on behalf of, a data subject seeking to rectify (including seeking to amplify) their Personal Data.
9. Data Retention
The CHARLES TAYLOR Data Retention Policy provides details of the period (for which types and categories of) Personal Data shall be retained, and the lawful basis for that retention.
10. Appropriate Technical & Organisational Measures
CHARLES TAYLOR shall take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep Personal Data secure and processed only for the authorised purposes.
11. Audit and Review
This Policy shall be reviewed on an annual basis by the CHARLES TAYLOR DPO.
If we change this Policy, we will let you know by publishing the updated version on our website. We aim to protect and respect your privacy, and that intention will carry on in any future changes to this Policy.
We are committed to processing all personal data fairly, lawfully, and transparently. To make things simpler, Charles Taylor has nominated one data controller, Charles Taylor Ltd, to handle all requests or queries you might have about our processing of your personal data. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to oversee compliance with data protection law. The contact details are:
Gordon Bon, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AG; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated November 2020
This site and all content are copyright © Charles Taylor Ltd
All rights reserved
Find out how our wide range of services can support and benefit your business.