Date: 9 November, 2021 (UK) & 11 November, 2021 (Australia)
Product recalls can arise as a result of weak links in the production chain, such as an ingredient or component failure, a supplier or quality control issue, a design or manufacturing flaw, or a packaging or labelling error.
In this 45 minute session we discuss how to turn losses caused by weak links into 'best in class' scenarios. Using case examples, we will enhance your understanding of:
- Policy cover & issues arising
- Food and beverage
- Why is the number of food recalls increasing?
- Automotive recalls
- Glyn Lloyd, Liability Manager Australia (Moderator)
- Martin Stebbings, Executive Adjuster
- Nick Patterson, Director Liability UK
- Adrian Foster, Associate Director