Charles Taylor are proud to be partnering with Safeture on a webinar to discuss global mobility challenges
Date: 24 February 2021; 14:00 GMT
Charles Taylor are proud to be partnering with Safeture on a webinar to discuss global mobility challenges and employee health and safety. If anything, the pandemic has highlighted the importance of wellbeing and providing the right support, technology and processes to build a flexible, cost effective future for businesses.
- How new technologies will best serve businesses in managing and protecting global workforces
- How businesses can adequately convey ‘safety’ in the workplace
- What type of support employees can expect for mental health requirements and how this can be delivered
- What additional challenges we are still seeing in relation to medical cases, are simple day-to-day incidents and cases straightforward?
- Lynn Gordon, Chief Medical Officer, Charles Taylor
- Jane Hegeler, Business Development Director, Charles Taylor
- James Tomlin, Safeture, Sales Manager