Technology is not only changing the workplace but our job roles and the interface with our customers.
Charles Taylor are delighted to be sponsoring and speaking at the London Market Forums (LMF) ‘Tomorrow’s World Conference’, taking place on 21st July in London. The conference will give attendees an insight and perspective on our constantly changing workplace and workforce for ‘tomorrow’s world’.
The event will be starting from 10:30am – 17:00pm followed by networking drinks.
Venue: Events @ No 6, 6 Alie Street, London, E1 8QT
At the conference, LMF will be bringing together practitioners across the London Market, to learn, network and collaborate. During the conference there will be many discussion panels including:
• How technology is not only changing the workplace but our job roles and the interface with our customers
• The development of new technologies, including Ai, ML and take a brief look at Quantum Computing and its impact on our sector
• The changing workforce within the insurance sector, including the challenges we face, from the need to attract new young professionals (and keep them), to the positive aspects, such as an increase in the number of female leaders and all of the other positive and observational issues that accompany a richly diverse workforce.
• The way we work now and the new world of hybrid working, with the help of our experts, what the future workplace might look like
• Insights into the changing world of risk, risk management and its impact on the role of the underwriter and broker
For further details, or to register click here - LMForums : Tomorrows World Conference 2022