Forensic Accountancy, Business Interruption, Fraud and Fidelity, Litigation and Arbitration
About This Individual
- Hushnud is an accounting and insurance professional with more than ten years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- In the last four years he has been involved in insurance claims and litigation matters ranging from several thousand pounds sterling to the equivalent of 250 million pounds sterling.
- His primary focus has been on the business interruption or financial losses associated with claims or disputes, dealing with the loss of profit, delay in start-up, increased costs of working, loss mitigation, fraud, and stock losses.
2017 – Present Charles Taylor Adjusting – Forensic Accountant (London)
2016 – 2017 RGL Forensics – Senior Forensic Accountant (London)
2014 – 2016 Blackstone – Consultant (London)
2012 – 2014 Juru Energy – Commercial Finance Analyst (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
2009 – 2012 Royal Bank of Scotland – Relationship Manager (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
2008 – 2009 PricewaterhouseCoopers – Advisory Consultant (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
2006 – 2008 Ernst & Young – Auditor (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (ACMA, CGMA)
- Member, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (MCSI)
- MBA – London Metropolitan University
- BSc – University of World Economy and Diplomacy
Business Interruption / Delay in Start Up
- Business interruption due to a partial failure of equipment at a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest oil companies located in Russia.
- Business interruption as a result of a production breakdown due to the rolling mill failure at one of the Europe’s leading high-strength steel producers.
- Delayed start-up of operations for a UK serviced apartments provider as a result of fire.
- Business interruption due to fire at two swine farms located in Russia belonging to a global food producer
Fraud and Fidelity
- Global car manufacturer – fraud committed by the credit specialists of Agent Company of the Insured’s operations in Russia.
- Global financial institution – fraud committed by the employees of the Insured’s subsidiary in Romania.
- Global logistics company – fraud committed by the personnel of the Insured’s operations in China.
- Global heavy machinery dealership company – fraud committed by the employees of the Insured’s operations in Tanzania.
- Financial institution in Poland – fraud committed by employees.
- Business interruption as a result of a cyber-attack on a global provider of call centre outsourcing.
- Business interruption as a result of a cyber-attack on a global IT Company.
- Business interruption due to a cyber-attack on a leading provider of technology services for various industries.
Litigation and Arbritration
- Assisted in the preparation of a forensic expert report in relation to a legal dispute between a European low-cost airline and a global manufacturer of aircrafts.
- Assisted in the preparation of a forensic report in respect of a legal dispute between an airline company and a government of Ukraine.
- Involved in the preparation of forensic accounting reports on cases relating to matrimonial disputes and lost earning capacity claims.