85 Akti Miaouli
• Multi-claim management
• Loss of Hire
• General Average
About This Individual
- Harris joined The Standard Club in May 2017 as a Senior Claims Executive
- In September 2011 joined the West of England P&I Club as claims executive dealing with P&I and FD&D matters for Members in Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and Middle East. In June 2016 Harris was promoted to senior claims executive
- Joined Cardiff Marine Inc in March 2007 working in spares department. Moved to insurance and claims department in August 2007.
- Worked for Chiquita Brands International from October 2006 until March 2007.
- The “SALDANHA”  EWHC 1340 / Whether piracy constituted an off-hire event – handling matters on behalf of vessel’s Owners
- MSc in Transport and Maritime Management – University of Antwerp
- LLM in International Commercial Law – University of Sussex
- BA in International Business and Business Law