RHL Maritime Law & Marine Insurance Claims Course 2016
12 September 2016
The objective of this five day course is to provide you with the confidence to deal with the claims situations faced in the Maritime Industry. This course is therefore designed to develop your understanding of the principles and practice involved in handling and settling marine claims.
Through a mixture of formal lectures, discussions, question and answer sessions and case studies, we will:
- Review the law and practice which underlie much of marine claims handling
- Present practical examples of casualties, demonstrating appropriate responses and procedures
- and identifying who does what
- Examine the preparation of claims
- Provide a forum where ideas can not only be received but also exchanged
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for but not limited to representatives from shipowners, ship managers,
insurance brokers, hull insurers, etc. and other members of the marine claims community.
Some experience in marine insurance is essential in order for participants to derive the maximum
A good refresher course for more senior personnel involved in marine insurance claims.
Participants need to be proficient in English.