Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept the terms of our Privacy and Cookie Policy

Accept and close

Property & Business Interruption

Through employment of experienced Chartered loss adjusters, engineers, surveyors and accountants, we are able to provide a full Material Damage and Business Interruption claims solution to Insurers and self-insured clients.

Although mainly involved in the assessment and resolution of commercial material damage losses we are also able to provide services in relation to housing associations and Insurers/Underwriters providing cover for high risk residential property portfolios whether this be “buy to let” or rented accommodation.

We are also appointed in relation to the processing and management of subsidence claims.