Our liabilities adjusting team has considerable experience in managing a variety of complex and multi-party losses in a wide range of situations.
Although specialising in Energy and Construction, we also possess the necessary skill sets to handle all types of liability claims including Professional Indemnity, Products Liability and Employers/ Public Liability losses.
We are able to provide a tailor made liability service backed up by an ‘in house’ support network comprising forensic accountants, chartered engineers and legal professionals.
Our past and present caseload involves a diverse portfolio of claims principally in the field of energy and construction, including:
- Rig and windfarm projects
- Onshore and Offshore
- Major fires
- Floods and explosions in the UK and Europe
- Oil/Gas pipeline losses and Control of Well claims
- Bridge/tunnel failures
- Batter slips and concrete pour losses
- Contractual Disputes, including those under JCT, ICE, CPA, MOD and LOGIC agreements
- Weather, pollution, contamination, dry rot, wet rot and stress corrosion losses
- Offshore and onshore Bodily Injury claims
- Large scale construction losses including failure of underground mechanical/electrical services
- Driven/bored piling and removal of support claims
We are the preferred Adjusters for several major contractors under PFI agreements/ project policies including the UK operation of a world renowned construction company.
We have built a reputation for delivering excellent communication with all parties throughout the life of a claim. In addition to traditional reporting we offer dedicated websites to ensure collaboration between parties, leading edge media and data sharing to link global teams, interactive exposure models and advanced 3D modelling.