Our liability team offers expertise in the investigation of aviation incidents, advising on legal liability and claims adjusting. We act on behalf of insurers and where required for insureds on a direct basis.
Following a major incident a rapid response and pro-active approach can ensure a fast settlement and reduce the total cost of liability claims. Our liability claims managers are available 24 hours a day should an incident occur and offer an attractive and cost effective alternative to law firms.
To promote the successful defence of liability claims we:
- Promptly investigate claims made against the insured
- Provide early advice on liability to avoid costly litigation and conflict
- Where litigation is contemplated, undertake interviews and take Civil Procedure Rules compliant statements
- Provide detailed inspection and analysis of accident location and equipment for evidentiary purposes
We work on stand-alone liability claims, or work in close cooperation with our hull team to provide a complete solution to complex claims.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Airline and aircraft operator claims
- Airport operator claims
- Ground handling claims
- Personal accident and contentious personal injury
- Third party liability
- Hangar keepers liability
- Cargo and baggage claims
- Product risks
- Loss of use
- Business interruption