Our hull services include aircraft recovery and site clearance, repair and replacement, accident investigation, salvage disposal and litigation support.
Our surveyors are on call on a 24 hour a day basis. They have a broad spectrum of aviation industry qualifications and have wide experience in handling all types of claims, from general aviation to major airline losses.
Throughout the life cycle of a claim we liaise closely with insurers, the insured, brokers and repair organisations. This helps to control the cost of a claim and avoid delays. We regularly review the status of repairs to provide insurers with timely reserve updates.
Our services include:
- Site surveys
- Liaison with accident investigators and manufacturers to determine the cause and extent of loss and provide relevant recommendations
- Liaison with authorities and post-accident investigations
- Supervision of site clearance and arrangement of salvage sales
- Advising on the viability and method of repair
- Estimating and agreeing repair costs, including sourcing replacement parts
- Reviewing final repair cost invoices and submitting recommendations to Underwriters